- As always, we kicked things off with an overview and introductions from the panel and other community participants:
- — Christian Buckley (@buckleyplanet)Fri, Jun 24 2016 15:56:38For those who follow me, get ready to drink from the Twitter fire hose with #CollabTalk about to get underway
- — JeffreySchwartz (@JeffreySchwartz)Fri, Jun 24 2016 16:02:50Today's @buckleyplanet tweetjam will discuss "The Rise of the Citizen Developer" - #CollabTalk panel at http://www.buckleyplanet.com/2016/06/discussing-the-rise-of-the-citizen-developer.html … starts now
- — Randy Drisgill (@Drisgill)Fri, Jun 24 2016 16:03:42Randy Drisgill here! I work on making SharePoint & Office 365 more awesome for Rackspace customers. I'm proud to be in Orlando! #CollabTalk
- — Stacy Deere-Strole (@sldeere)Fri, Jun 24 2016 16:03:48Stacy Deere-Strole, owner and solutions architect at Focal Point Solutions based in Cincinnati, OH. Hello Everyone! #CollabTalk
- — Christian Buckley (@buckleyplanet)Fri, Jun 24 2016 16:03:51
- — Rob Toro (@thebourbonbull)Fri, Jun 24 2016 16:04:06Hey CollabTalkers! I'm Rob Toro, Content+Collaboration director for Slalom Consulting in Chicago. Excited for today's discussion #CollabTalk
- — Christian Buckley (@buckleyplanet)Fri, Jun 24 2016 16:06:04I know we'll havbe a few folks droping in as we get things rolling. Others will be lurking... #CollabTalk
- — Enric Carrión (@enriccarrion)Fri, Jun 24 2016 16:06:41
- Question 1: How do you define "citizen developer"?
- — Marc D Anderson (@sympmarc)Fri, Jun 24 2016 16:09:56To me, citizen devs are the peope who make solutions work. They build 'em or help to build 'em. They satisfy business needs. #CollabTalk
The Community Discussion on "Citizen Developers"
Summary of the June 24th 2016 #CollabTalk tweetjam, capturing community feedback on the increase in tools and capability that support the growing 'Citizen Developer' community. Panel included MVPs, customer success managers, and experts from the SharePoint and Office 365 community.
byChristian Buckley75 Views