- — Grace Hopper (GHC) (@ghc)Tue, Oct 07 2014 18:10:36"Male Allies and GHC" @catehstn shares her thoughts and a critique of the male allies panel: http://www.catehuston.com/blog/2014/10/01/male-allies-and-ghc/ … #GHC14
- — Grace Hopper (GHC) (@ghc)Tue, Oct 07 2014 18:40:38Can't make it to Phoenix? Join #GHC14 remotely via livestream: http://anitaborg.org/news/announcements/bringing-the-worlds-largest-gathering-of-women-technologists-to-you/ …
- — Valerie Bubb Fenwick (@bubbva)Wed, Oct 08 2014 13:49:36I'm on the shuttle bus going to #GHC14 !!!! Have to register and go to the community volunteers meeting... All in the next 10 minutes....
- Actually not Systers, but the core GHC Communities Committee! From Left to Right: Rose, Vivian, Charna, Gail and me!
- — Valerie Bubb Fenwick (@bubbva)Wed, Oct 08 2014 15:37:00I knew I'd be recognized on stage today, but didn't realize it would be in front of thousands. Good thing I'm wearing a beer shirt. #ghc14
- Gail and I were recognized at the New Comer's Session at 8:30 AM. At least we got great seats! :-)
- — Anita Borg Institute (@anitaborg_org)Tue, Oct 07 2014 18:28:02
- — Valerie Bubb Fenwick (@bubbva)Wed, Oct 08 2014 21:48:17
- — Cate Huston (@catehstn)Wed, Oct 08 2014 19:45:00
- — Cate Huston (@catehstn)Wed, Oct 08 2014 19:49:55
GHC14: Tues/Wednesday: Grace Hopper Twitter Stream
#GHC14 for the win!