- — Cotton Hammerle (@chammerle4)Thu, Aug 01 2013 04:26:54@espn nothing wrong with saying nigger... There's a difference btw them and good black people... Get off the guy for saying it
- — Brian Hibbs (@Brian_Hibbs)Thu, Aug 01 2013 01:36:08@RileyCooper_14 why would you apologize fuck the media. Freedom of speech just cause I white man say nigger doesn't make him racist.
- — Chris Robinson (@ttwarrior1)Wed, Jul 31 2013 21:05:03@RileyCooper_14 You are an american hero.You here the word nigger probaly 100 times a day@just around it alot. Don't let the media get to u
- — John Dee (@GaltsGultch)Wed, Jul 31 2013 22:43:00
- — OneScandalTooMany (@OneTermTooMany)Fri, Aug 02 2013 12:14:45
- — Frank (@franktankoy)Thu, Aug 01 2013 15:57:12@rushlimbaugh It is an absolute disgrace, what is being said about Riley Cooper in the media. If you are black it is okay to be racist, ???
- — eric (gallon) (@TweetGallon)Thu, Aug 01 2013 16:43:21Why don't professional athletes have a freedom of speech? Who cares if Riley Cooper said the N-word? He's a football player not a saint
- — Harry (@TheMindOfCube)Thu, Aug 01 2013 00:57:54Am I upset the Riley Cooper used a racial slur, no. However I am upset that he had to apologize! What happen to freedom of speech?
- — Frank (@franktankoy)Thu, Aug 01 2013 16:37:38@RileyCooper_14 we love you Riley. You did NOTHING wrong. Freedom of speech and an illegal taping of what you said. sue whomever videoed
byTimothy Burke67,323 Views