- Day One
- Catherine Ellis (Durham), 'The Alimentary Lifecycle of the Libertine Prostitute'
- James Thompson (Oxford): 'Philosophy, Science & Rhetoric: Christian Garve & Buffon's Histoire Naturelle
- Haroldo Guizar (York): 'Andreu de Bilistein: France's forgotten apostle of the Citizen-Soldier and the Military Enlightenment.'
- — Francesca (@akanemi)Thu, Jun 30 2016 08:41:30Next on #bsecspg16 Haroldo Guizar "Andreu de Bilistein: France's forgotten apostle of the Citizen-Soldier and the Military Enlightenment."
- Paula Yurss Lasanta, (UAB): 'Discoveringthe Intellectual Inside: Helen Maria Williams and theWriting of Informed Observation'
- — BSECS Postgrad ECR (@bsecspg)Thu, Jun 30 2016 09:47:34Paula Yurss Lasanta on Helen Maria Williams: 'A Tour in Switzerland (1798)' counter to Burke's conservativism on French Rev #bsecspg16
- — BSECS Postgrad ECR (@bsecspg)Thu, Jun 30 2016 09:53:28For Williams Philosophy, and historical narrative, are imaginative and affective exercises superior to poetry #bsecspg16
BSECS Postgraduate & ECR Conference 2016: Lifecycles, at the Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona
Compilation of all the Tweets under the hashtag #BSECSPG16 - Thank you to @akanemi and @Catherinellis in particular!
byBSECS Postgrad ECR4 Likes12 Views