- — Dana Jacobson (@djacobsonespn)Sun, Mar 25 2012 14:43:04
- — Danica Radisic (@NikiBGD)Sat, Mar 24 2012 21:04:05
- — Natalia Marczewska (@BxlNatalia)Sun, Mar 25 2012 09:33:37
- — Joshua W. Walker (@drjwalk)Sun, Mar 25 2012 09:22:23Whatever your politics debate at #bf7 on us elections is more international and substantive than what we get in america most of the time.
- — Joanna Bot (@JoannaBot505)Sun, Mar 25 2012 09:27:50
- — Martin Michelot (@polyesterfreak)Sun, Mar 25 2012 09:18:22Senator Jim McDermott wearing his Sunday best bolo tie. Can't say that will help American foreign policy. #BF7
- — EU in the US (@EUintheUS)Sun, Mar 25 2012 09:17:34
- — Natalia Marczewska (@BxlNatalia)Sun, Mar 25 2012 08:46:23
Brussels Forum Day Three
The panel discussion today centered around the 2012 U.S. Elections with Governor Tim Pawlenty, Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez, and GMF senior fellow Laura Blumenfeld. The speakers provided great insight, an enthusiastic debate, and a fitting end to the seventh Brussels Forum.