- Brian Kelly gave a talk on "Predicting and Preparing For Emerging Learning Technologies" at the CILIP West Midlands Annual Members Day held at the Quaker Meeting House, Birmingham on 10 february 2017. See event details at http://www.cilip.org.uk/west-midlands/events/annual-members-day … and details about the talk at http://ukwebfocus.com/events/cilip-west-midlands-2017/ …
- This Storify post provides a summary of tweets related to the talk.
- Also note that a blog post about the talk is available: http://ukwebfocus.com/2017/02/13/cilip-west-midlands-members-day/ …
- — Jo Alcock (@joeyanne)Fri, Feb 10 2017 13:52:24NMC Horizon Report > 2015 Library Edition - @briankelly discussing this and the methodology #MembersDay17 https://www.nmc.org/publication/nmc-horizon-report-2015-library-edition/ …
- — John Dolan (@johnrdolan)Fri, Feb 10 2017 13:52:57@briankelly says, "Go read the NMC Horizon Report" http://www.nmc.org/publication/nmc-horizon-report-2016-higher-education-edition/ … #membersday17
- — Michelle Bond (@libmichelle)Fri, Feb 10 2017 13:49:51The Horizon report is interesting as a cumulative thing. Seen "gamification" as an upcoming thing several years running #membersday17
- — Gill Colbourne (@gilly_colbourne)Fri, Feb 10 2017 14:04:46
- — CILIP West Midlands (@CILIPWM)Fri, Feb 10 2017 14:09:06Discussing what we think might be learning tech trends: referencing apps, personalised learning environments & distance learn #MembersDay17
CILIP WM Members Day 2017
Tweets about Brian Kelly's talk at the CILIP West Midlands Annual Members Day, held in Birmingham on 10 February 2017.
byBrian Kelly28 Views