- — silvia_angeli (@silvia_angeli)Fri, Oct 14 2011 21:27:17
- — pablobullrich (@pablobullrich)Fri, Oct 14 2011 21:24:14
- — StacyAllen01 (@StacyAllen01)Fri, Oct 14 2011 21:10:26Greenpeace launches new Rainbow Warrior, flagship for coal and rainforest ...: It will then head south to the Am... t.co/7kWn35Pk
- — ibtartndesign (@ibtartndesign)Fri, Oct 14 2011 20:45:32Greenpeace Gets a New Rainbow Warrior Boat (PHOTOS): Greenpeace has christened a new boat to help with campaign ... t.co/252z0CxD
- — librepalibre (@librepalibre)Fri, Oct 14 2011 14:02:34Happy sailing Rainbow Warrior 2! Protect the oceans and the seas, and be the symbol of Mother Earth! :) #RainbowWarrior
Rainbow Warrior III: There are no passengers on spaceship Earth
The Earth has a new champion. In Bremerhaven, Germany, Greenpeace held the naming ceremony for the world"s first purpose-built, crowd-bought, eco-sleek sailing vessel, the new Rainbow Warrior.
byBrian Fitzgerald208 Views