- Before the programme:
- — BBC Radio 3 (@BBCRadio3)Tue, Jun 26 2012 14:48:46
- As it got started:
- A big feature of last night's 90-minute show was the whole of side 1 of John Coltrane's legendary free jazz epic Ascension.
- There was some dissent:
- — Rupert Brun (@Barwickgreen)Tue, Jun 26 2012 22:52:02What is this on @BBCRadio3 ? Lots of musicians playing at once but ignoring each other. Bring back proper Late Junction!
- Which was nicely handled by another listener:
- And acknowledged by us:
- I tried to take pics throughout. Here's the production team (Twitter cut off Michael Rossi's name - must remember Instagram has a longer character limit than Twitter):
- And imaxreinhardt himself:
- I tried to provide some context for the stuff Max was playing:
- — BBC Radio 3 (@BBCRadio3)Tue, Jun 26 2012 22:42:44
#LIVELATEJUNCTION - a snapshot of social media for a Radio 3 programme
Sometimes Late Junction, Radio 3's ecclectic late-night music show, is live. The live shows come from studio 30C in Broadcasting House (Radio 3's continuity studio - 'the con'). Last night I visited the studio to help out with social media. Here's how it went.
bySteve Bowbrick1,585 Views