- — Bonni Stachowiak (@bonni208)Sat, Oct 14 2017 17:38:09Starting my doctoral class in technology & leadership for educators today. Would you share the reason you are on Twitter w/ us? #edd703
- — Christina Hendricks (@clhendricksbc)Sat, Oct 14 2017 17:41:41
- — Nate Angell (@xolotl)Sat, Oct 14 2017 17:41:04@bonni208 I’m on Twitter to connect to people I don’t know, stay in touch w/like minds & learn stuff I wouldn’t otherwise. People are a smart filter.
- — unibcarlson (@unibcarlson)Sat, Oct 14 2017 17:50:09
- — Samantha Pugh (@SamLP)Mon, Oct 16 2017 08:52:39@bonni208 Keep up to date on work in my field (and beyond), keep in touch with interesting people, share relevant stories. And occasional fun stuff!
- — Dino Baskovic 🍻 (@ProfessorDino)Sat, Oct 14 2017 18:04:22@bonni208 Same as when I first joined Twitter in 2007, chat rooms in 1995, and BBSes back in the day: to meet really, really interesting people.
- — Teresa MacKinnon (@WarwickLanguage)Sat, Oct 14 2017 17:43:50
- — Shirley Hardin (@shirley_hardin)Mon, Oct 16 2017 14:53:04@bonni208 Graduate practicum student at MSVU, NS, exploring & learning about technology, leadership, what works, what others are doing.
- — Niki Bray, Ed.D (@adaptivechat)Sun, Oct 15 2017 15:23:20@bonni208 I use Twitter as one of my professional network tools. I use it to grow my knowledge around scholarly topics of interest to me.
- — Teresa Milligan (@OctoberBookworm)Sun, Oct 15 2017 14:07:00@bonni208 Twitter keys me into the meatiest part of some great conferences, even if I can't attend in-person.
- — M Pacansky-Brock (@brocansky)Sun, Oct 15 2017 04:27:42
- — Steve Allen (@Srallen98)Mon, Oct 16 2017 21:17:58@bonni208 Long time fan of the podcast and I wanted to stay better connected with your content and items of interest in Higher Ed.
- — A. Michael Berman (@amichaelberman)Sun, Oct 15 2017 02:05:03
- — Sofia (@FortisSofia)Sun, Oct 15 2017 01:51:30@bonni208 One valuable class! Knowing how to sort through masses of data on the internet, & a speedy way to keep up to date on research.
- — glen belbeck (@outofsocks)Sun, Oct 15 2017 01:29:13@bonni208 A son of two educators - on here to get news hours/days before TV, and days/weeks before newspapers! Also, earthquakes, satire, weather.
A compilation of responses to the question of what people get out of using Twitter
byBonni Stachowiak32 Views