- SWP tend to refer to SUTR as "us"
- SUTR leaflets are always handed out by SWP activists. SUTR stands and SWP stands are indistinguishable.
- — 🔶🇪🇺🕊Sarah Noble 🕊🇪🇺🔶 (@SarahNobleLD)Fri, Oct 14 2016 12:23:44Stand Up to Racism are on campus today. Every single person on the stall I know to be an SWP member. But sure, it's not a SWP front.
- SWP activists, e.g. Gary McFarlane, are usually billed as "SUTR" rather than "SWP" in SWP publicity.
- SWP and SUTR publicity are indistinguishable
- The SWP even brag about organising SUTR
- Ex-SWP members will regularly tell you this
- It's not a secret
- — Richard Seymour (@leninology)Sat, Oct 08 2016 19:27:43@Jimi_Zine just check SWP's Party Notes, and the leaflets it produces. It's not, to repeat, a secret. Anyone in that milieu knows it.
- Just because non-SWP speakers get on their platforms (out of ignorance, or vanity, or because they don't care), doesn't mean the SWP doesn't run the show
- — Richard Seymour (@leninology)Sat, Oct 08 2016 19:07:55@Jimi_Zine not a big secret that Stand Up To Racism is organised by the SWP. The fact that they persuade non-members to speak - irrelevant.
Is Stand Up To Racism an SWP front?
On Unite Against Fascism (UAF) and Stand Up To Racism (SUTR) and how they are basically the SWP
byBob From Brockley6,999 Views