- We have designed a technology which supports purification for more than 2,000 litres of water consumption every day without compromising on the quality of water and is low of running cost.
- India's first Alkaline RO purification technology for industries and commercial use provide purification in a multi-stage process.This is attained by the state-of-the-art Alkaline RO combined with pH + Carbon+ Sediments filter.
- The double filtration provided by the combination of carbon and sediments filter removes both suspended and chemical impurities such as chlorine, bromine and various metal salts.
- The RO membrane purifies water at micro levels. Post-purification alkaline filter modulates and maintains the pH level as well as minerals essential for human body.
- No chemicals such as chlorine, bromine or iodine are used for purification of water, unlike other water purifiers, thereby making water safe and healthy for consumption.
- Our industrial purifier models come with great specifications yet they are extremely customizable. They are designed and configured as per the specific needs of each industry and location of usage, entirely on an individual basis.
- The existing models are one-of-a-kind designs, made keeping in mind the need for industrial and commercial setup, maintaining top standards.
- Product Code: BM62
Technology: Online Alkaline RO.
Applications: Suitable for Purification of Brackish/Tap/Municipal Water
Purification Capacity: Up to 120 Litres Per Hour
Weight: 55 kg
Product Dimension (inch): 43.9 (H) x 24 (W) x 20 (H)
Storage Capacity: Easy to Connect with External Storage
Filters: RO, Sediment, Activated Carbon, AntioxidantAlkaline
Membrane Type: Thin Film Composite
Input Voltage: 100-300 Volt AC (50 Hz)
Operating Voltage: 24 Volt (DC)
Installation: Floor/Counter Top
RO + Alkaline Filter Life: 500 Hours of Operating/1 Year
Filter's Life: 500 Hours of Operating/1 Year
Min. Inlet Pressure/Temp: 0.3 kg/cm2, 10°C
Max. Inlet Pressure/Temp: 3.5 kg/cm2, 35°C
Helpline Number: +91-11-49491515