- — Jonathan Goldsbie (@goldsbie)Tue, Jul 01 2014 20:34:41Rob Ford literally chased out of East York, meets his match in a shirtless jogger who is my new hero: http://bit.ly/1kbgw7N (both videos)
- — Eric Novak (@MMPerspectives)Wed, Jul 02 2014 04:06:39
- — Andrew Mitrovica (@AndrewMitrovica)Tue, Jul 01 2014 21:36:40The shirtless jogger spoke 4 every single sane, rationale, angry, concerned, depressed, hopeful, frustrated, wise Toronto citizen today.
- — Catherine Solmes (@ccath)Wed, Jul 02 2014 01:18:35Dear shirtless jogger, I'm sorry you are known as shirtless jogger. Your words spoke for many of us and should eclipse your shirtlessness.
- — Chris Edwards (@SilentVolume)Tue, Jul 01 2014 22:50:39Bonus gall-points to Doug Ford for accusing Shirtless Jogger--or anyone else on Earth--of being in need of anger management. #TOpoli
- — Councillor Ford (@CouncillorFord)Wed, Jul 02 2014 13:00:03I don't support the attacks against the shirtless "jogger" who attacked us on Canada Day. I also don't condone them. I'm neutral.
#shirtless jogger lights up Twitter