- — Tim Kivell (@kivellandbits)Thu, Oct 18 2012 13:05:10
- — Em Del Sordo (@EmDelSordo)Thu, Oct 18 2012 13:35:49Kids are the drivers of schools, what structures donee need to create in schools to have students' voices reflected in curric #HWDSBvoices
- — Em Del Sordo (@EmDelSordo)Thu, Oct 18 2012 14:01:16If students are at the table when decisions are being made, what would the outcome and accountability be in schools? #HWDSBvoices
- — Preston Cameron (@PrestonCam45)Thu, Oct 18 2012 14:16:31
- — Jake Dow (@LGBTJake)Thu, Oct 18 2012 14:17:28
#HWDSBvoices Student Voice Forum - South Cluster
On Thursday, October 18th, approximately 150 students descended upon Sherwood for the first day of the 2nd Annual Director's Forum. The students shared their #studentvoices on a variety of topics, which included: "What makes a school GREAT?"
byAaron Puley700 Views