- These first couple of tweets indicate the power of social media. Last week, the class of room 216 at Westdale Secondary appreciated the ability to participate and interact with their peers who were physically present at the forum itself. Through Twitter (#HWDSBvoices) and the Director's Forum blog, ALL students of HWDSB were afforded the opportunity to participate remotely. Social media truly does turn walls into windows.
- — Aaron Puley (@bloggucation)Wed, Oct 24 2012 14:28:53
- One of the fantastic abilities of an online forum is the ability of students to participate from afar with the students physically present at the event. We really want this experience and opportunity for expression to be given to all students boardwide. The students of Westdale (Room 216) appreciated this aspect on Friday at #Highland. Hoping to see more today!
- — Sydney Stenekes (@SydneyStenekes)Wed, Oct 24 2012 15:32:57
- — HWDSB (@HWDSB)Wed, Oct 24 2012 19:20:27
- — SWC Hamilton (@SWC_Dogs)Wed, Oct 24 2012 23:01:51
- — Scott Sincerbox (@Scott_Sincerbox)Thu, Oct 25 2012 13:04:37#hwdsbvoices Almost ready to start our third Director's Forum...thanks to the students and staff at Churchill for hosting!!!
#HWDSBvoices - Student Voice Forum - North Cluster
On Thursday, October 25th, 2012, The Director's Student Voice Forum for the North Cluster occurred at Sir Winston Churchill Secondary School in Hamilton. These are the collected tweets of the day. More commentary can be found on the Student Voice blog (http://directorsforum.commons.hwdsb.on.ca).
byAaron Puley444 Views