- Let us start with a little appetizer - some thoughts of the conference up front, featuring Martin Robinson, Rolf Kjøde, Alan Hirsch and Maryana Hnyp
- Europe has gone a long way in expecting a new renewal, a new Kairos Moment - this conference, small as it may be - is setting out to be just that: a pivotal moment in time to bring change into a postchristian society.
The first speaker was Martin Robinson and his talk was spot on the development of the church and the contribution of Leslie Newbigin to Missional Theology.
- Throughout the keynotes Keith Young provided us with drawn summaries of the Keynotes - here is Martin Robinsons Talk:
Next up Alan Hirsch spoke about the shape of the future of the church:
- The NT word kairos is a word usually associated with repentance (metanoia), which calls for a turn of the whole body (mind, direction, actions, life) -Alan Hirsch
- And again - his talk was visualized in a superb manner:
Norwegian Speaker Rolf Kjøde spoke about missional Issues in the state church, eloquently and on the mark.
- And here is the graphical summary of the talk:
- Dietrich Schindler made an introduction to his "life workshop" course, which can make a difference for individuals and churches.
Clearly Maryana Hnyp, catholic theologian, was the most welcome addition to the speaker linup - her opinion and clear theology gave both depth and a new broadness to the discussion.