- For various reasons this was the first Assembly we'd been able to get to for a whole year – here are my tweets from the previous one from the evening of 5 Feburary 2013.
- — Paul (@bitoclass)Fri, Feb 07 2014 23:11:30Tomorrow, #LewishamCentral Assembly, 12-2, Albion Way church (behind 3 Store). Find out about proposed MAHSIWEL art! http://www.lewisham.gov.uk/getinvolved/localassemblies/lewisham-central/Pages/default.aspx …
- (Next day...)
- — Fromthemurkydepths (@TheMurkyDepths)Sat, Feb 08 2014 12:27:29@bitoclass That's great stuff - Greenwich should be open like that. s106 cash seems to disappear. Few visible signs or publicity of spending
- — Fromthemurkydepths (@TheMurkyDepths)Sat, Feb 08 2014 12:24:37@bitoclass It really should be done. Depressing to hear TfL say in the week how they are planning to fully staff greater anglia stations
- — Fromthemurkydepths (@TheMurkyDepths)Sat, Feb 08 2014 12:25:43@bitoclass But then they said that whilst a strike about staffing cuts was ongoing! Whatever happens can bet still better than southeastern
- — Paul (@bitoclass)Sat, Feb 08 2014 12:24:34Some suggest improvements to spruce up the look of Lewisham Market and shopping centre - great content, badly presented? #LewishamCentral
- — Markoneinfour (@MarkOneinFour)Sat, Feb 08 2014 12:46:45@bitoclass sadly, the same things always get suggested at stuff like this. There are cool ways of doing this stuff to avoid that
Lewisham Central Assembly, 8 February 2014
Today saw the latest Lewisham Central ward assembly meeting, where the council updates residents of our ward on local news and solicits feedback on various matters from locals too. I livetweeted it, obviously - here are my (and Edith's) tweets and the responses we got.