- If you are getting married in London, then this next video shows a groom seeking advice on venues and general wedding planning ideas.
- If you are not in the U.K and looking at places to host your wedding, the same guidelines apply. Try to find somewhere that has character and experience of hosting weddings. There are too many venues which are jumping on the wedding wagon as an income stream, so some care is needed when choosing your venue.
- Weddings are expensive, but worth the money if everything goes to plan. The planning process requires lots of expertise and an awareness of current trends. London is one of the best cities to host your wedding. Everything is closeby and the weather is not as bad as you may think.
- You can easily be overwhelmed by the number of wedding theme ideas at your disposal if you have a good budget, but it all starts with finding the right venue.
- The top venues will also have a list of recommended suppliers and help you to find everything else that you need for the wedding. If there was one aspect which you would like everyone to remember about your wedding, what would that be?
- I hope that you find this post useful and please share the links with anyone who is helping to plan your wedding.
You can also follow my work on Twitter/bigsands and read some of the other posts on Storify.