- — Mary McCrossan (@MaryBMcCrossan)Tue, Apr 10 2012 20:02:05
- Introduction by Urs Gasser, Berkman Center for Internet & Society
- — Carla Casilli (@carlacasilli)Tue, Apr 10 2012 17:56:54Attending Hewlett OER Grantees meeting. #oer12hf Looking forward to meeting & interacting with many fascinating folks!
- Part 1-- Navigating the 2012 Heat Map: This meeting will begin with a presentation of an initial Heat Map outlining participants' pre-meeting ideas regarding opportunities to increase the impact of open resources on education. This mapping of the idea space will enable attendees to visualize and respond to ideas and priorities, identify gaps and areas for deeper exploration, and build upon initial submissions.
- — OER Commons (@OERCommons)Tue, Apr 10 2012 20:26:21
- — Doug Levin (@douglevin)Tue, Apr 10 2012 20:28:44Interested in thematic re-org of ideas at diff levels: policy (national/regional/local), developer, practice (teacher/student) #oer12hf
- — Lisa Petrides (@lpetrides)Tue, Apr 10 2012 20:28:13is there a link to the heat map online? i like the categorization: research, micro, meso, and macro, but want to play with it! #oer12hf
- Conference participants discuss challenges confronting OER:
- — Vicki Davis (@coolcatteacher)Tue, Apr 10 2012 20:33:22need a simple tool to align standards between countries - translate languages and standards so teacherS don't have to do all work #oer12hf
- — OER Commons (@OERCommons)Tue, Apr 10 2012 19:23:31Keep up with movers and shakers in the Open Education world. The Hewlett OER Grantee's Meeting is this week, follow along at #oer12hf
- — David Wiley (@opencontent)Tue, Apr 10 2012 20:41:54
OER Grantees Meeting 2012: Opening Exercise Part 1
Opening Exercise in Two Parts Part 1: Navigating the 2012 Heat Map
byBerkman Center196 Views