- Welcome to Berkeley Lab!
- — Berkeley Lab (@BerkeleyLab)Sun, Oct 29 2017 20:08:09Welcome to Berkeley Lab @jamesurton! 🤓 https://twitter.com/jamesurton/status/924728296155136000 …
- Journalists enjoyed a rare turkey escort to the Advanced Light Source for their tour
- — Berkeley Lab (@BerkeleyLab)Sun, Oct 29 2017 20:41:55Curious, did they come to a complete stop? 😉 We 💙 our turkeys 🦃🦃🦃! https://twitter.com/jamesurton/status/924734888141451264 …
- — James Urton (@jamesurton)Sun, Oct 29 2017 20:50:48@BerkeleyLab Nah. Just a pleasant turkey trot pace. They did move to the other lane eventually. Apparently birds drive British-style.
- — Berkeley Lab (@BerkeleyLab)Sun, Oct 29 2017 22:22:23Our turkeys are on permanent pardon... 🤓😉🦃🦃🦃🦃 #lifeisgood https://twitter.com/jamesurton/status/924761890365980672 …
- Journalists arrive and tour the Advanced Light Source
- — Tom Overton (@thomas_overton)Sun, Oct 29 2017 20:49:57
Journalists from #WCSJ2017 Tour Berkeley Lab
On October 29, Berkeley Lab hosted almost 50 journalists and science communicators from the World Conference of Science Journalists. Director Mike Witherell welcomed the group, and then they toured the Advanced Light Source, Molecular Foundry, and NERSC.