- Click below to check out a unique interactive visualization revealing how far the tweet traveled.
- Interactive visualization still image. (Click link above to dive into and see how social media expands reach!)
- — Yvonne Becherini (@YvonneBecherini)Thu, Apr 06 2017 17:13:41Hej @BerkeleyLab we're @linneuni in Småland, Sweden, doing gamma-ray astrophysics! :) #sciencereach #lnuresearch https://twitter.com/BerkeleyLab/status/849641173987676160 …
- — CRT Labs (@CRTLabs)Wed, Apr 05 2017 21:40:34Hey @BerkeleyLab, we're in Chicago! #sciencereach - you've got great digs and views at LBNL!! Cheers! https://twitter.com/BerkeleyLab/status/849641173987676160 …
- — RubyDubyDu (@bleu_ruby)Wed, Apr 05 2017 21:26:21❤️ these replies! So many great supporters of #science 🔬🔭⚗️📡 Hey @BerkeleyLab, I'm in Austin, TX! #sciencereach https://twitter.com/berkeleylab/status/849641173987676160 …
- — Kari Webb (@Kari_MWebb)Wed, Apr 05 2017 15:40:03
- — Energy Department (@ENERGY)Wed, Apr 05 2017 20:36:50Hey @BerkeleyLab, we're in Washington, D.C.! #sciencereach https://twitter.com/BerkeleyLab/status/849641173987676160 …
- — Sarah (@stealyrcarbon)Tue, Apr 04 2017 23:54:14
- — Jon Bell (@juanbells)Thu, Apr 06 2017 23:48:59
- — Eliseo Miranda (@emiranda9)Wed, Apr 05 2017 16:44:28
How far can a @BerkeleyLab tweet travel?
How far can a Berkeley Lab tweet travel? Pretty far! On April 4 & 5 @BerkeleyLab tweeted with an "ask" for followers to reveal where they were in the world. The tweet experiment was a global success! It reached 222 followers in 28 US states and 36 countries on 6 continents .