- Karen has announced that she is forming the Karen Klein Anti-Bullying Foundation. The foundation has a straightforward goal: "to help teach kids and teens about being kind, friendly, and playing nice with others."
- On June 19th, YouTube user capitaltrigga uploaded three videos of middle school students on Bus 784 in Greece, NY mercilessly harassing their bus monitor, mocking her for her weight, her low income, calling her a child rapist, and threatening to hurt her.
- ***Warning: Explicit and heartbreaking language***
DONATIONS UPDATE: $700,000 raised as of 7:00pm Monday, July 23rd.
- More than 32,000 donors from across the country have donated over $700,000, enough for Karen to retire from her job as a bus monitor. People have given as little as $1 and as much as $3,000.
- Karen, who has worked for the Greece, NY school system for 23 years, has also received flowers, letters, and messages from around the world.
Karen on TV
- Karen on AC360 with Anderson Cooper:
- Karen on ABC World News:
- Karen on Today: