- Well... how could I NOT strart with a tweet from a fellow... Bear :-)
- OK, OK, I know. Don't have to write it down!
- well... let me join U in this decision :-)
- — david a banks (@DA_Banks)Tue, Apr 22 2014 19:02:20Even if you’re joining #TtW14 remotely and watching the live stream we’d love it if you register ed: http://theorizingtheweb.tumblr.com/2014/registration …
- Ok, Girls, now we want to see pics of fingernail polish and biting :-)
- — Angela K VandenBroek (@akvbroek)Thu, Apr 24 2014 14:24:11
- — R. Stuart Geiger (@staeiou)Thu, Apr 24 2014 02:16:44
- — CMRN KNZLMN (@ckunzelman)Thu, Apr 24 2014 14:06:24Going to #TtW14 today. Gonna get on a plane. Gonna fly there. Gonna get off a plane. Gonna talk tomorrow. Gonna play a game on a plane.
- — Jeffrey Keefer, PhD (@JeffreyKeefer)Thu, Apr 24 2014 10:28:01
- — Sand Avidar (@SandAvidar)Wed, Apr 23 2014 04:39:19My personal goal is to strip my #TtW14 talk of all critical theory jargon. I mean, it'll never work, but you gotta set the bar high.
- — Joel Penney, PhD (@professorpenney)Wed, Apr 23 2014 18:28:01Attention NYers: I'll be giving at talk on "meme warriors" at the 2014 Theorizing the Web conference in Brooklyn, Sat 4/26 10am #TtW14
- ehhh... Of course!
#TtW14 nice tweets at distance #preparationtime
Since a couple of years now, I follow Theorizing the Web at distance and I just decided to collect the most funny or interesting tweets for extended lecture. Here is #preparationtime. Hope you will enjoy! (With a special mention to @AprylW - of whom I expect at least one #selfie :-)