- Some folks, including Charlie Papazian, added a fifth option: from a glass. Of course, the question didn't intend that you woud be drinking straight from a keg or growler but the point is a good one. Craft beer tastes best from a glass.
- — Charlie Papazian (@CharliePapazian)Thu, Mar 22 2012 23:18:59MyAnswer: From My Glass! RT @beer47: Beer question of the day: Do you prefer craft beer from a bottle, can, keg, growler, or cask? And...
- — Mike Barylski (@MRBarylski)Thu, Mar 22 2012 23:08:33
- — The Hopful Thinkers (@hopfultweeting)Thu, Mar 22 2012 23:06:43
- — Brian Faust (@fauskie)Thu, Mar 22 2012 23:07:44
- — The Swartz (@swartzisms)Thu, Mar 22 2012 22:50:14
- — JustinMcDonald (@JustinDMcDonald)Thu, Mar 22 2012 23:07:38
Do you Prefer Craft Beer from a Bottle, Can, Keg, or Cask?
Beer Question of the Day for March 22, 2012 is regarding the vessels for delivering craft beer to you. Bottle, can, keg, or cask?
byBeer471 Like150 Views