- Congratulations to all Finalists and Winners of the 2016 Financial Review Client Choice Awards. The night was a celebration of exceptional client service, as determined by the clients themselves.
Beaton thanks all firms and practitioners on behalf of your clients. The results are informed by Beaton's independently researched client feedback. They represent your clients' appreciation of the excellence of the value that you deliver to them on a consistent basis.
Here are some of the night's highlights from social media platforms covering the event. Good luck for the year ahead.
- — Client Choice Awards (@TheClientChoice)Tue, Mar 08 2016 10:43:12That's a wrap folks. Congratulations to all finalists and winners at the 2016 #clientchoiceawards. See you again next year!
- — George Beaton (@grbeaton_law)Tue, Mar 08 2016 10:42:29
- — Golder Associates (@GolderAssociate)Tue, Mar 08 2016 18:54:34A massive thank you to our clients for voting us the best consulting engineering firm 200M+ #clientchoiceawards
- — Client Choice Awards (@TheClientChoice)Tue, Mar 08 2016 10:39:02Best professional services firm $50 to $200m...we have joint winners, again. Lander & Rogers and Tonkin & Taylor! #clientchoiceawards
- — Professional Mums (@profmumsnet)Wed, Mar 09 2016 01:22:02Congratulations on 4 awards last night @GolderAssociate! #clientchoiceawards https://twitter.com/GolderAssociate/status/707278352302940160 …
- — Client Choice Awards (@TheClientChoice)Tue, Mar 08 2016 10:38:03
- — Client Choice Awards (@TheClientChoice)Tue, Mar 08 2016 10:11:17Best consulting engineering firm (revenue $50 to $200m) goes to Tonkin & Taylor #clientchoiceawards
2016 Financial Review Client Choice Awards
A recap of the night with images and tweets