- — Robert DoBell (@RobertDoBell)Thu, Feb 28 2013 22:42:35Using google form to ask parents for data before school begins on kids could do wonders for relationship development! #nassp13
- — Dwight Carter (@Dwight_Carter)Thu, Feb 28 2013 22:43:26#nassp13 we need 3 piles of data: what we already have, data from parents, data from outside agencies. This will help w Student Intelligence
- — Marilyn Boerke (@maboerke)Thu, Feb 28 2013 22:44:14
- — Dwight Carter (@Dwight_Carter)Thu, Feb 28 2013 22:44:30#nassp13 we then need to create custom reports and dashboards to alert us to interesting things about student data- relationships.
- — Patrick Burke (@pburkevt)Thu, Feb 28 2013 22:45:58Alerts and rules triggered by dynamic data gathering regarding students, using for predictive analysis; worth looking into. #nassp13
- — Dwight Carter (@Dwight_Carter)Thu, Feb 28 2013 22:46:54
- — Jameel Aziz (@CanterburyGuy)Thu, Feb 28 2013 22:47:00#nassp13. How do we apply data tools to our schools? Is there a time cost, money cost, knowledge cost?? These questions will be asked!
- — Holly Sutherland (@BUCSlead)Thu, Feb 28 2013 22:47:09
- — William Waidelich (@WillWaidelich)Thu, Feb 28 2013 22:48:41
- — Ryan Ricenbaw (@WavHSPrincipal)Thu, Feb 28 2013 22:49:36
- — Leanne Zorn (@OKMPrincipal)Thu, Feb 28 2013 22:50:23Scott Klososky says we need a talented team of technologists who can "blend learning knowledge with technology savvy". #nassp13
- — Leslie Distler (@lrdistler)Thu, Feb 28 2013 22:50:33Skills organizations value: creative problem saving, highly collaborative (crowds), able to deal with complication, hard workers #nassp13
- — Brent Cudly (@Bcudly)Thu, Feb 28 2013 22:50:36Skills organizations value 1 Creative problem solving 2 Highly collaborative 3 Deal w/ complication 4 hard workers-accept mission #nassp13