- — Kristi Wallin (@wallin_kristi)Sun, Mar 17 2013 12:57:42
- — Jessica Johnson (@PrincipalJ)Sun, Mar 17 2013 13:00:07Here's my #ascd13 post from @NMHS_Principal's session on change.Posted from my ipad so apologies for weird pic size. http://principalj.blogspot.com/2013/03/ascd13-post-turn-battleship-on-dime.html …spot.com/2013/03/ascd13-post-turn-battleship-on-dime.html
- — Kristen Swanson (@kristenswanson)Sun, Mar 17 2013 13:00:15“@danielscib: @kristenswanson perhaps this connects to the growing #EdcampRogue movement: http://www.thinkblender.com/all-your-professional-development-are-belong-to-us/ …r.cASCD13-your-professional-development-are-belong-to-us/” #ASCD13
- — Jerry Michel (@RecycledNeurons)Sun, Mar 17 2013 13:00:33Starting day 2 #ascd13...looking forward to sharing the day with Angelou, Danielson...and 10,000 other educators. ASCD go braugh!
- — Dwight Carter (@Dwight_Carter)Sun, Mar 17 2013 13:00:34
- — Roadtrip Nation EDU (@RoadtripEDU)Sun, Mar 17 2013 13:00:56
- — Insights_Consulting (@Kendalleh3)Sun, Mar 17 2013 13:01:35Sandra Day O'Connor in a small break out room? Her session and the overflow room have both sold out. Can you say Skyline Ballroom? #ASCD13
- — edmentum (@edmentum)Sun, Mar 17 2013 13:02:40Visit us at #ASCD13 booth 530 at 9:00 a.m. for a live presentation-Edmentum & 21st Century Learning: Supporting the Success of All Students
#ASCD13 Recap ~ Sunday, March 17
Archived Tweets from Sunday's ASCD Conference.