- At 11:00 PM, Typhoon Santi, packing maximum sustained winds of 150kph, make a landfall somewhere in Dingalan, Aurora.
- — James Reynolds (@typhoonfury)Fri, Oct 11 2013 16:17:47
- — James Reynolds (@typhoonfury)Sat, Oct 12 2013 08:42:03
- — Joseph T. Gonzales (@batangbaler)Sat, Oct 12 2013 00:53:18Crowdsourced photos of the effects of Typhoon Santi in Aurora Province. More pictures coming up. http://fb.me/1H34NUOMS
- — The Philippine Star (@PhilippineStar)Sat, Oct 12 2013 03:52:21PHIVOLCS says 3.7 magnitude earthquake hits Baler, Aurora at 10:45 p.m. of Oct. 11. | via @EZMacairan
Typhoon Santi Hits Aurora
TYphoon Santi hits Aurora Province
byJoseph Tomas Gonzales18,099 Views