- Leonard Wedderburn, a RJD board member, took over RJD's social media for the weekend jam, which will take 52+ hours! This is the largest Train Jam to date.
- Once up there, Leonard and his crew were joined by remote RJD member Jeff! As well as Dustin!
- — Bit Bash (@BitBashChicago)Wed, Feb 22 2017 15:30:02
- Before Train Jam begins there is a nighttime event sponsored by Bit Bash known as Filthy Pixels! This year the group attended, playing some games and getting in on the local multiplayer action.
- But morning finally came and the crew was ready to leave from Chicago on a train! For 52+ hours! (I really can't stress that enough) and all of the cool people that are a part of the Train Jam community.
- But it's time to leave the station, and the Train Jam crew is all aboard:
RunJumpDev on Train Jam
This year, we had several RunJumpDev members participating in the fourth annual Train Jam! The Train Jam is a cross-country train ride from Chicago to Emeryville, California where developers make games together in a collaborative atmosphere.