- — Shashi Tharoor (@ShashiTharoor)Tue, Jul 24 2012 11:36:17@ssachin_d we've absorbed some 20 million of them over the years. Still, illegal migration bothers me in principle
- — Phirmi Bodo (@Phirmi_Bodo)Mon, Jul 23 2012 21:39:12We are being driven out from our land by #Immigrant ...what else we need to wipe out this 'Sick ular' party?? Opp. party must do somthing.
- — Phirmi Bodo (@Phirmi_Bodo)Mon, Jul 23 2012 21:03:50Problem of #Immigrant muslim would not hv been emerged.. If this hs been sort out looong back by including Syleht within Indian territory..
- — Kiran Kumar S (@KiranKS)Tue, Jul 24 2012 00:32:16"15% of Bangladeshis live in India illegally. It's fair for India to demand 15% of Bangladesh land to be handed over" - Robin Sharma of HS.
- — Kanchan Gupta (@KanchanGupta)Mon, Jul 23 2012 11:27:49Congress encouraged illegal immigration from Bangladesh into Assam for votes. Assam has paid a huge price for this. So shall India.
The impact and thoughts of native people:
- — Raju Das|ৰাজু দাস (@rajudasonline)Tue, Jul 24 2012 08:34:25
- — Raju Das|ৰাজু দাস (@rajudasonline)Tue, Jul 24 2012 09:03:19Info: BTAD= Bodoland Territorial Area District, divided into four districts- Kokrajhar, Chirang, Baska and Udalguri. #Assam
- — North East India (@northeastblog)Mon, Jul 23 2012 10:04:46Shoot at Sight Order issued in Kokrajhar, the communal violence worsens in BTAD areas. Death toll rises to 19.
- — Raju Das|ৰাজু দাস (@rajudasonline)Mon, Jul 23 2012 22:44:30Several trains blocked & attacked by mobs in lower Assam, stone pelted on Guwahati bound Rajdhani Express, several injured. #Assam
- — North East India (@northeastblog)Tue, Jul 24 2012 10:06:41Unconfirmed reports say that death toll in communal violence is upwards 50. Feared that many bodies r yet 2 be recovered. #Assamcommunalriot
- — North East India (@northeastblog)Tue, Jul 24 2012 03:33:49Rumour that Infiltrators from Dhubri attacking Bodo villages and threatening local ppl not to shelter them in Bilasipara.
- — Arijit Sen (@senarijit)Tue, Jul 24 2012 19:23:50Assam Riots: Thirteen columns of the Indian Army to carry out flag march in Kokrajhar, Chirang, Dhubri and Bongaigaon at 0830 today @ibnlive
- — Raju Das|ৰাজু দাস (@rajudasonline)Mon, Jul 23 2012 22:47:18Several politicians are visiting Bodoland areas today, hope they don't divert security forces engaged in riot control. #Assam