- — Shashi Tharoor (@ShashiTharoor)Tue, Jul 24 2012 18:36:17@ssachin_d we've absorbed some 20 million of them over the years. Still, illegal migration bothers me in principle
- — Phirmi Bodo (@Phirmi_Bodo)Tue, Jul 24 2012 04:39:12We are being driven out from our land by #Immigrant ...what else we need to wipe out this 'Sick ular' party?? Opp. party must do somthing.
- — Phirmi Bodo (@Phirmi_Bodo)Tue, Jul 24 2012 04:03:50Problem of #Immigrant muslim would not hv been emerged.. If this hs been sort out looong back by including Syleht within Indian territory..
- — Kiran Kumar S (@KiranKS)Tue, Jul 24 2012 07:32:16"15% of Bangladeshis live in India illegally. It's fair for India to demand 15% of Bangladesh land to be handed over" - Robin Sharma of HS.
- — Kanchan Gupta (@KanchanGupta)Mon, Jul 23 2012 18:27:49Congress encouraged illegal immigration from Bangladesh into Assam for votes. Assam has paid a huge price for this. So shall India.
The impact and thoughts of native people:
- — Raju Das|ৰাজু দাস (@rajudasonline)Tue, Jul 24 2012 15:34:25
- — Raju Das|ৰাজু দাস (@rajudasonline)Tue, Jul 24 2012 16:03:19Info: BTAD= Bodoland Territorial Area District, divided into four districts- Kokrajhar, Chirang, Baska and Udalguri. #Assam
- — North East India (@northeastblog)Mon, Jul 23 2012 17:04:46Shoot at Sight Order issued in Kokrajhar, the communal violence worsens in BTAD areas. Death toll rises to 19.
- — Raju Das|ৰাজু দাস (@rajudasonline)Tue, Jul 24 2012 05:44:30Several trains blocked & attacked by mobs in lower Assam, stone pelted on Guwahati bound Rajdhani Express, several injured. #Assam
- — North East India (@northeastblog)Tue, Jul 24 2012 17:06:41Unconfirmed reports say that death toll in communal violence is upwards 50. Feared that many bodies r yet 2 be recovered. #Assamcommunalriot
- — North East India (@northeastblog)Tue, Jul 24 2012 10:33:49Rumour that Infiltrators from Dhubri attacking Bodo villages and threatening local ppl not to shelter them in Bilasipara.
- — Arijit Sen (@senarijit)Wed, Jul 25 2012 02:23:50Assam Riots: Thirteen columns of the Indian Army to carry out flag march in Kokrajhar, Chirang, Dhubri and Bongaigaon at 0830 today @ibnlive
- — Raju Das|ৰাজু দাস (@rajudasonline)Tue, Jul 24 2012 05:47:18Several politicians are visiting Bodoland areas today, hope they don't divert security forces engaged in riot control. #Assam
Tears of the Bodo people
Good fences make great neighbors. Unfortunately, our neglected brethren living at the borders do not have the luxury of fences, or governance, development, healthcare, schools. More importantly, they do not have the love of our "secular" intellectuals ...
byBarbarian Indian1 Like1,228 Views