- — Barbara B. Nixon (@BarbaraNixon)Tue, Feb 28 2012 10:50:18What advice do you have for my Writing for PR class on writing feature stories? Any links to recommend? #COMM4333
- — Brandon W. Mudd (@Brandon_Mudd)Tue, Feb 28 2012 10:54:15@BarbaraNixon Don't over prose it. There's still a msg to deliver; don't bury it in a ton of $10 words. Go for emotion & brevity.
Finding Ideas for Feature Stories
- — Jillian Reid (@jillianjoyxo)Tue, Feb 28 2012 10:57:40
- — Cynthia (@cynflynn91)Tue, Feb 28 2012 10:56:22If something helps support or amplify the angle of your story, use it. If it doesn't, leave it out. #COMM4333 http://journalism.about.com/od/writing/a/featureswhattouse.htm …out.com/od/writing/a/featureswhattouse.htm
- — Melanie Shoults (@melshoults)Tue, Feb 28 2012 10:56:41
- — Jillian Reid (@jillianjoyxo)Tue, Feb 28 2012 11:04:44