- — Donna Brazile (@donnabrazile)Wed, Oct 17 2012 01:21:13
- — Eva Longoria (@EvaLongoria)Wed, Oct 17 2012 01:51:11
- — Chris Matthews (@hardball_chris)Wed, Oct 17 2012 01:52:01Obama won big on W policies and equal treatment for women and on taxes before that. He is way ahead. #debates
- — Jennifer Granholm (@JenGranholm)Wed, Oct 17 2012 02:42:59
- — Andrew Sullivan (@sullydish)Wed, Oct 17 2012 02:37:14Obama has won every single exchange in this debate; and he has also appeared calmer and more authoritative. http://thebea.st/V7xk8A k8A
- — Marc Ambinder (@marcambinder)Wed, Oct 17 2012 02:36:59I watched from the debate hall, didn’t see how it looked, don’t know what others are saying. My early impression: Obama killed it.
- — Martin O'Malley (@GovernorOMalley)Wed, Oct 17 2012 02:48:16
- — Ben LaBolt (@BenLaBolt)Wed, Oct 17 2012 03:34:45Every instapoll tonight has declared @BarackObama the winner. Wins indies big in PPP CO poll. And wins on key mid class q with undecideds.
- — Michelle Obama (@MichelleObama)Wed, Oct 17 2012 02:42:32Tonight Barack showed, as he has every day as president, that he’ll fight to ensure everyone has a fair shot at the American Dream. –mo
- — Michael Slaby (@michaelslaby)Wed, Oct 17 2012 04:09:57
Twitter recap of the second presidential debate
byBarackObama.com3 Likes40,276 Views