- Here are some choice snippets selected by BAFTA on the night.
Here's what people were saying about the lecture elsewhere on the Twittersphere...
- — ShaunRRhodes (@ShaunRRhodes)Mon, Sep 26 2011 12:55:09
- — vitanovafilms (@vitanovafilms)Tue, Sep 27 2011 03:30:43
- — earlofsearle (@earlofsearle)Tue, Sep 27 2011 03:15:58Last night's Guillermo Arriaga BFI talk was great. Key point: he doesn't believe in research - people/relationships/truths are universal.
- — 200percentmag (@200percentmag)Tue, Sep 27 2011 02:09:33“I don’t like actors to improvise because in my scripts there is a purpose for every word”, Guillermo Arriaga (Babel) #BAFTAwriters lecture
- — harrymetsally86 (@harrymetsally86)Mon, Sep 26 2011 17:31:10
- — arivindabraham (@arivindabraham)Mon, Sep 26 2011 15:23:39Photo: So I went to watch Guillermo Arriaga lecture tonight as part of the Screenwriters on Screenwriting... t.co/wVJKgwQt