- — Max Lachance (@lachancemax)Wed, Nov 21 2012 03:45:34
- — sonu munshi (@smunshi)Wed, Nov 21 2012 03:09:47Just spoke with Jamison: we fully intend to buy the team but we are waiting for the vote. Then we'll move as quickly as we possibly can.
- — sonu munshi (@smunshi)Wed, Nov 21 2012 03:04:53Skeete: and in the long run, these numbers are all estimates. He said meanwhile he couldn't recommend the near-term cuts it would take.
- — sonu munshi (@smunshi)Wed, Nov 21 2012 03:03:58Better off with the team by more than $90 million in the 20-year term of the deal, Skeete said. But the city is still in a budgetary hole
- — Daniel Blanchet (@mxdan316)Wed, Nov 21 2012 01:38:40
- — Greg (@gregdunaway)Wed, Nov 21 2012 01:38:37There it is. Called it. Mayor's agenda all along. RT @smunshi Scruggs:brings up pushing back decision to new council that takes over in Jan.
Coyotes deal to go before Glendale Council
Glendale City Council will review a slightly reworked Jobing.com Arena management agreement that may or may not keep Phoenix Coyotes in Glendale.
byThe Arizona Republic4,174 Views