- With Meet the Teacher Night, we did not publish quite as many photographs and learning stories as usual, but there's still a combination of photographs, videos, and learning stories that you can use to help discuss the day with your child. We continue to love how the students are demonstrating problem solving skills, social skills, literacy skills, and math skills through play. They continue to demonstrate a lot of empathy for nature, and did some great problem solving today when they found a broken tree branch in the forest. This led to a meaningful reason to engage in some reading and writing. This story definitely aligns with some of our other longer learning stories on the blog.
- — Aviva Dunsiger (@avivaloca)Wed, Sep 20 2017 15:11:27
- — Aviva Dunsiger (@avivaloca)Wed, Sep 20 2017 15:13:16
- — Aviva Dunsiger (@avivaloca)Wed, Sep 20 2017 19:44:40
- — Aviva Dunsiger (@avivaloca)Wed, Sep 20 2017 15:29:59
Our Wonderful Wednesday!
Wow! It was another fantastic day. Have a look at the story below to see some of the learning from today.