- — Rachel Held Evans (@rachelheldevans)Wed, Feb 05 2014 18:34:06
- — Rebecca Chancellor (@RevRebecca724)Wed, Feb 05 2014 17:46:27Hospitality is generated because people feel so good about themselves that they want to share it. Sam Wells #MidWin14
- — West Texas Missioner (@westTXmissioner)Wed, Feb 05 2014 19:46:03@austinseminary Thanks for sharing 2014 MidWinters with us. MAJOR shout-out for Austin Seminary TweetDeck Army! Well-covered, well done.
- — Austin Seminary (@austinseminary)Wed, Feb 05 2014 16:20:11
- — Austin Seminary (@austinseminary)Tue, Feb 04 2014 20:00:43
- — Layton Williams (@ReverendFem)Wed, Feb 05 2014 16:37:48
- — Dawn Rosignol (@DRosignol)Tue, Feb 04 2014 21:05:08Jesus said love your enemies & do not harm them. He went to the cross precisely because he loved his enemies. Samuel Wells #MidWin14
- — Meagan Ludwig (@beautifulxfeet)Wed, Feb 05 2014 16:03:33
- — Austin Seminary (@austinseminary)Tue, Feb 04 2014 18:54:07Pastors, it would be nice to say, "we are both members of the church. Let's go have a cup of coffee." Ed Whitacre #midwin14
- — Dawn Rosignol (@DRosignol)Wed, Feb 05 2014 15:07:37Scot McKnight quoting Jimmy Dunn (re why gifts of the Spirit) Spirit of God transcends human ability & transforms human inability. #MidWin14
- — Rebecca Chancellor (@RevRebecca724)Tue, Feb 04 2014 02:54:52"Christ is the one who showed us that messiness just might have something to do with Godliness." Shannon Johnson Kershner #MidWin14
2014 MidWinter Lectures
Austin Seminary's three-day event featured celebration and homecoming of the Austin Seminary community, awards for distinguished ASA members and fellowships for 2014 senior seminarians, and guests including Rachel Held Evans, Scot McKnight, Sam Wells, and Shannon Johnson Kershner.
byAustin Seminary247 Views