- — austin360 (@)Tue, Mar 13 2012 20:23:11
- Monday night was also the premiere of '21 Jump Street,' which stars Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill.
- One of the highly anticipated conversations at the festival was with Pinterest co-founder Ben Silbermann. The site, which has seen explosive growth in the past few months, was a desire to collect
- The final keynote for Interactive was Jennifer Pahlka of Code for America. Pahlka, who has a background in tech conference organization, talked about the need to get more involved with government and to help create change.
- Who wouldn't want a panel livetweeted by @DRUNKHULK? After all, it was called "Digital Debauchery." The panel featured "No Reservations" host Anthony Bourdain, Helen Cho, Tom Vitale, Zach Zamboni - all of Zero Point Zero, Bourdain's production company - and was moderated by Reuters social media editor Anthony De Rosa.
SXSW Interactive draws to a close as music begins
Tuesday, the last day of South by Southwest Interactive and the start of the Music portion of the festival, was less of a drastic transition from geeks with laptops to musicians with guitars than in the past. SXSW announced that all badges would be permitted to attend Music showcases Tuesday night.
byAustin 360230 Views