- — Collective Vision (@collectivevis)Wed, Mar 14 2012 17:44:24Photos from SXSWmusic Day 1. Follow @360sxsw & @austin360 to see more images/info from our staff throughout the #sxsw http://galleries.austin360.com/gallery/sxsw-music-day-one-031312/ …tin360.com/gallery/sxsw-music-day-one-031312/
- By daytime Wednesday, heavy traffic - motor, pedestrian and animal - began to fill downtown and surrounding areas as day parties started.
- — Austin 360 (@austin360)Thu, Mar 15 2012 00:12:47
- Meanwhile, news rolled in on changes in shows, in particular the Big Easy Express, which was moved from Austin High School to the LBJ Lawn at UT. The event will feature a screening of the documentary and performances by Mumford and Sons and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.
- As night settled in, performances by the likes of Fiona Apple began at Stubb's.
- The parties don't stop at any point, either. Check out our side parties database for more shows, food and drinks to be had around SXSW.
Alabama Shakes buzzes at SXSW as music mobs Austin
Wednesday of South by Southwest Music continued to pulse thanks to an early kick off Tuesday night. Buzz band Alabama Shakes taped an episode of "Austin City Limits" and Theophilus London and Santigold got the house shaking at La Zona Rosa Tuesday night.
byAustin 3601,001 Views