- President Obama and Governor Romney both reminded their followers to vote.
- — Meghan McCain (@McCainBlogette)Wed, Nov 07 2012 02:47:43At the moment young voters 18-29 year olds comprise 19 percent of the electorate. Higher than 04' and 08' - really awesome millennials!!
- — Dr. Richard Carmona (@CarmonaForAZ)Wed, Nov 07 2012 00:26:56If you're waiting in line to vote, please stay there. As long as you're in line, your vote will be counted #AZSEN
- — Auggie Bartning (@ABartning)Wed, Nov 07 2012 00:59:011 hour to VOTE! I appreciate all those who have participated in this election. Together we can make AZ better. #Ibelieveinmiracles
- — Wall Street Journal (@WSJ)Wed, Nov 07 2012 08:25:36Obama won despite an unemployment rate of 7.9%, the highest for a re-elected president since FDR in 1940. http://on.wsj.com/YWz56T z56T
Election Day 2012
Favorite tweets and important moment from election night.
byAubree Abril365 Views