- — joseph dana (@ibnezra)Sat, Jun 02 2012 08:52:35In Egypt, Palestine and the ME, military officers which order the use of deadly force against unarmed protesters must be held accountable.
- — Gigi Ibrahim (@Gsquare86)Sat, Jun 02 2012 08:52:24LOL RT @SultanAlQassemi Egypt's next president will have the authority to pardon Husni Mubarak (if the verdict remains in a court of appeal)
- — Sharif Kouddous (@sharifkouddous)Sat, Jun 02 2012 08:52:09Mubarak and Hussein Salem not indicted on corruption charges bc alleged crime occurred over 10 years ago & statute of limitations expired
- — Yasmine El Rashidi (@yasminerashidi)Sat, Jun 02 2012 08:52:07Sickened by acquittal of Mubarak sons and aides. As a woman next to me shrieks, 'at this rate, Gamal might still be a future President' #eg
- — The Big Pharaoh (@TheBigPharaoh)Sat, Jun 02 2012 08:53:48The acquittal of Adly's aids and sentencing Adly himself is the story of Egypt after Jan25: Get rid of the head yet keep the regime.
- — ranialmalky (@ranialmalky)Sat, Jun 02 2012 08:50:42Lawyers for victims families say the verdict was a blank cheque for defendants to appeal and eventually get off #MubarakTrial
- — Omar Ashour (@DrOmarAshour)Sat, Jun 02 2012 08:37:58
- — Lina Attalah (@Linaattalah)Sat, Jun 02 2012 08:55:03The ruling is in favor of the system. It =crystallizes the notion that a figure is gone, not a regime, not a system #mubaraktrial
- — Jamal Elshayyal جمال (@jamalAljazeera)Sat, Jun 02 2012 08:56:24If #Mubarak and sons ate innocent of corruption where did they get the money, businesses and land? Why was Gamal on board of several banks?
- — Lara Demirjian (@LaraDemirjian)Sat, Jun 02 2012 08:53:59
- — hebamorayef (@hebamorayef)Sat, Jun 02 2012 08:44:11To recap: in this historic case prosecution failed to present enough evidence to convict the head of riot police Ahmed Ramzy of ANYTHING
- — Bel Trew - بل ترو (@Beltrew)Sat, Jun 02 2012 08:44:51
- — Alfred Raouf (@Kemety)Sat, Jun 02 2012 08:37:37
Egypt: Mubarak sentenced to life in prison
byAsteris Masouras123 Views