- Feedback reports from a-n and artist Carol Parker
- — Carol Parker (@Cuinamo)Tue, Dec 03 2013 03:12:35@artsdevuk copy of my summary of the conference as promised http://artrovings.wordpress.com/2013/12/03/summary-of-the-arts-development-conference-birmingham-2829-november/ …
- Comments from the Study Tours
- — The Theatres Trust (@TheatresTrust)Thu, Nov 28 2013 17:51:48
- — steffan jones-hughes (@steffanjh)Thu, Nov 28 2013 20:04:08
- — Neil Reading (@Otisbear)Fri, Nov 29 2013 09:37:17
- — Laura Haddick (@MissHaddick)Thu, Nov 28 2013 17:50:37
- Our favourite images
- Comments about the presentations and keynotes
- — Tammy Bedford (@Tammybedford)Thu, Nov 28 2013 10:02:32
- — Susan Jones (@SusanJonesArts)Fri, Nov 29 2013 10:07:41
- — Emergency Exit Arts (@EEALondon)Thu, Nov 28 2013 10:02:04It's all started at #adukconf13 1st message: arts world needs to look at itself to see what it can do better in working with others.
The Best of Locally Sourced: Recipes for Change in the Arts
A selection of feedback and comments from this year's annual conference hosted by Birmingham City Council at the fantastic Library of Birmingham.
byArts Development UK215 Views