- Welcomes & Introductions
- — Kate Thornhill (@kate_thornhill)Tue, May 26 2015 23:06:06
- — Emily Una Weirich (@EmilyUna_)Tue, May 26 2015 23:05:42
- — Emily Una Weirich (@EmilyUna_)Tue, May 26 2015 23:07:31
- — Kate Thornhill (@kate_thornhill)Tue, May 26 2015 23:07:34I'm Kate the Digital Scholarship Librarian for Lesley University's art and design library the Carol and John Moriarty Library #arlisnechat
- — awesomepeterson (@awesomepeterson)Tue, May 26 2015 23:09:45I'm Ashley! Research/Inst lib at the SMFA boston. Chatting from vacay, might get pulled away a bit. #arlisnechat
- — Hillary Webb (@hillary_g_webb)Tue, May 26 2015 23:09:13
- — Hillary Webb (@hillary_g_webb)Tue, May 26 2015 23:11:59embroidery artist, new librarian (3 years), into student engagement, library social media, bike riding, singing in a rock choir #arlisnechat
- — Tina Broomfield (@tmbroomfield)Tue, May 26 2015 23:10:20Hi #arlisnechat! I'm Tina. I work as the Breuer Project Processing Assistant at Syracuse University Library's Special Collection Department.
- — Ben howell (@howel_ben)Tue, May 26 2015 23:16:58Hi, I'm Ben Howell. I'm a librarian at Brooklyn Botanic Garden and I'm a past, present and future art librarian at heart. #arlisnechat
- Q1 Does your library use social media? Which platforms? Why?
- — awesomepeterson (@awesomepeterson)Tue, May 26 2015 23:13:12SMFA Boston library has a long-dormant blog and possibly a FB page from before i started. thats's it on the social media front #arlisnechat
- — Hillary Webb (@hillary_g_webb)Tue, May 26 2015 23:15:08Each platform we use for slightly different audiences - our students like Instagram best as far as we can tell #arlisnechat
#ARLISNEchat: Social Media and Art Libraries
For the first #ARLISNEchat we had a discussion framed by Hillary Webb and Ken Laing's Spring 2015 Art Documentation article, "Engaging with Social Media: the Emily Carr University Art and Design Library Experience." We had a great turn out and chat!
byARLIS/NA New England #arlisnechat307 Views