10:00 Welcome at ERCO, Speaker: Thomas Schielke
10:30 Introduction Participants
11:00 Regional programmes 1, Presentation by participants
12:00 Lunch, Café Candela
13:00 Regional programmes 2
15:00 Education initiatives by IALD and PLDA
15:30 Lighting Educators and Researchers - current initiatives and future
Activities. Speaker: Alison Ritter
16:30 Science vs. Business. A motivational speech. Speaker: David Kuntzsch
17:00 Expectations from designers and industry. Discussion
- At the end of the Day 1 you will find the links for the next days!
- Start of the workshop day 1:
- Main motivation factors: To learn from the best, listening + learning, Interaction, networking, new technology methods, confrontation, feedback, collaboration, fun, to learn from other educators in order to establish a lighting program me, sharing ideas and methods for education, proud to be invited, to share and exchange with educators, to understand ERCO´s position on lighting education.
- O'Brien, Ruairí was recently elected as PLDA Director for Education
- See more of his photographic lighting at eib.de