- — Kenya 2013 (@Kenya2013_)Tue, Jul 30 2013 10:14:14
- — Kenya 2013 (@Kenya2013_)Tue, Jul 30 2013 10:16:43Today was first day in Kibera school. We played games with over 2,000 children for over 2 hours - what an... http://fb.me/1SsyYEUiE
- — Kenya 2013 (@Kenya2013_)Thu, Aug 01 2013 21:34:43We are sponsoring 10 pupils unable to afford it to join their friends on a school trip studying science and... http://fb.me/1SU96JOjv
- — Kenya 2013 (@Kenya2013_)Sun, Aug 04 2013 00:10:48We've been away over night on safari, school & scouting visits and climbing sleeping warrior! Photos to follow... #makingadifference
- — Kenya 2013 (@Kenya2013_)Sun, Aug 04 2013 00:14:15A scout group in a school show us their camping competition entry... I think we were more inspired by them... http://fb.me/2njvwfitw
- — Kenya 2013 (@Kenya2013_)Sun, Aug 04 2013 13:00:06Right now we have over 100 children from Kibera with us, that we have fed and are introducing to scouting... http://fb.me/38seLY5co
- — Kenya 2013 (@Kenya2013_)Tue, Aug 06 2013 08:06:32
- — Kenya 2013 (@Kenya2013_)Mon, Aug 05 2013 12:58:26A hard days graft has seen 3 old water towers collapsed, new signage made, camp stores sorted, car port fixed,... http://fb.me/3coCi0w0b
- — Kenya 2013 (@Kenya2013_)Thu, Aug 08 2013 09:59:24Our final full day sees us go to Nairobi national park to learn about the Kenyan Wildlife Service and follow the... http://fb.me/1w3WdnaxD
- — Kenya 2013 (@Kenya2013_)Thu, Aug 08 2013 14:26:42Today we managed to see Rhino, Cheetah & Leopard. Now for a bit of rest and our final dinner before leaving... http://fb.me/6pT5w6Rbm
Kenya expedition really makes a difference...
A group of 75 Explorer Scouts, Scout Network and Leaders from Essex and Hampshire went Kenya to make a difference. The result was not only a difference for those living in poverty, but the trip also had a profound effect on the expedition participants themselves.
byRichard Baker12 Views