- — Keri Hilson (@KeriHilson)Fri, Feb 10 2012 21:40:13Watching the news now...it's true. R.I.P. Whitney Houston. Ugh I hate that I'm even typing this...I'm shocked. She was my hero growing up.
- — Amber Patrice Riley (@MsAmberPRiley)Sun, Feb 12 2012 01:27:57I had to pull over off the road. RIP Whitney Houston. I'm glad now that I got to meet you and thank you for your beautiful music.
- Jennifer Hudson reacts to Whitney Houston's death in a response to the user below.
- — Barbra Streisand (@BarbraStreisand)Sun, Feb 12 2012 09:07:47She had everything, beauty, a magnificent voice. How sad her gifts could not bring her the same happiness they brought us.
- — Steve Harvey (@IAmSteveHarvey)Sun, Feb 12 2012 05:59:26Got off stage tonight & got the news about Whitney ..The greatest female voice of my lifetime is gone..God Bless her family... Way too sad
- — Vivica A. Fox (@MsVivicaFox)Sun, Feb 12 2012 04:36:55To all my Tweet family! Im gonna sign off now cause my heart is soo sad! Thankx 4 all ya kind words bout my gurl Whitney! #ForeverWhitney
- — Tyrese Gibson (@Tyrese)Sun, Feb 12 2012 01:54:28WE ARE LOSING ALL OF OUR LEGENDS ... TRUE MUSIC ARTIST THAT HAVE CREATED THE STANDARD OF MUSIC AS WE KNOW IT TODAY... REST IN HEAVEN ..
- — Tyrese Gibson (@Tyrese)Sun, Feb 12 2012 01:53:39WHITNEY HOUSTON HAS PASSED AWAY.. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.. THIS IS UNREAL.. MAY GOD BLESS HER DAUGHTER AND FAMILY REST IN SINGING HEAVEN ...
Celebrities react to Whitney Houston's death
byAnthony Quintano1 Like3,008 Views