- Here's the full transcript of the 60 Minutes segment:
- Video of first segment
- And some of the reactions (all negative, please send any positive you find, I'll add them)
- — Jim Hanas (@jimhanas)Mon, Dec 16 2013 00:42:58And the segment is over. Not a single quote from an NSA critic. 60 Minutes has given up and gotten into the press release business.
- — Beachwood Reporter (@BeachwoodReport)Mon, Dec 16 2013 00:34:54If you tuned in expecting to see 60 Minutes, just go read the NSA's press releases. On the West Coast, too.
- — Derek Mead (@derektmead)Mon, Dec 16 2013 00:31:3360 Minutes blames Snowden for $10mm in costs for replacing his computers, etc, no question of NSA spying costing US tech sector billions.
- — Eric Wright (@discoposse)Mon, Dec 16 2013 00:37:39I know that 60 Minutes does limited research (historically proven) but this hour long ad for the NSA is embarrassing. Cringe TV at its best.
- — vernejgay (@vernejgay)Mon, Dec 16 2013 00:37:45Thought John Miller's NSA takeover of "60 Minutes" was excellent - NSA probably thought so too - but a terabyte of unanswered questions.
- — Sebastian Jones (@sebastianojones)Mon, Dec 16 2013 01:14:08Hey guess what, NSA called @60Minutes to do that segment. Then they had a group of minders at all the interviews: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-did-60-minutes-get-cameras-into-a-spy-agency/ …
- — Shane Harris (@shaneharris)Mon, Dec 16 2013 00:36:41This 60 Minutes report on NSA has gone from one-sided to misleading. No critics? No skeptics to question the cyber Armageddon claims?
- — Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald)Mon, Dec 16 2013 00:40:5760 Minutes forgot to ask about how James Clapper & Keith Alexander routinely lied to Congress & FISA courts - just ran out of time.
NSA report by 60 Minutes
Reactions on Twitter to their NSA report.
byAnthony De Rosa13 Likes6,883 Views