- BRAC's Mantra, "Small is beautiful, but big is a necessity"
- — Asif Saleh (@asifsaleh)Thu, Mar 21 2013 15:47:10
- Do we need more innovations, or more scale for those that already exist?
- Is scaling always a good thing?
- — oscar perry abello (@oabello)Fri, Mar 29 2013 11:28:20
- Is frugal always the best way?
- — Jaideep Prabhu (@JaideepPrabhu)Fri, Mar 29 2013 12:00:35Pilot-itis: great word to describe the challenge of scaling new solutions for the rural poor #scalefrugal
- A group of South Asian leaders discussed innovations in regional context
- — The Asia Foundation (@Asia_Foundation)Fri, Mar 29 2013 17:33:05
- Day 1 focused on three key areas: Developing human capital, Mobilizing communities and Fostering civic engagement
- — BRAC (@BRACWorld)Sun, Mar 31 2013 05:38:59Frugal Innovation Forum—DAY 1: A Network of Innovators http://blog.brac.net/2013/03/frugal-innovation-forum-day-1/ …frscalefrugalefrugal
- Scale up...scale out...scale smart...scale digital
- — Fred Garnett (@fredgarnett)Sat, Mar 30 2013 08:44:48@santhosh Teachers an opportunity or obstacle for innovation in education? #scalefrugal @BRACWorld <Craft of Teaching http://www.slideshare.net/fredgarnett/the-craft-of-teaching-2011 …nett/th…
- Day 2 featured open discussions around innovative organizations and their activities
- — IDidNotReport (@IDidNotReport)Sun, Mar 31 2013 02:30:12
- Founder of BRAC shared his experience of "Scaling simple solutions"
- — Asif Saleh (@asifsaleh)Mon, Apr 01 2013 12:56:38We are done!!! Wonderful forum. Lot to chew on. Thanks to our friends. Proud of SIL team for putting 2gether a great conference #scalefrugal
Frugal Innovation Forum
Dhaka March 30-31 2013