- "Pure positive energy" in the St. Louis area today, according to local tweets, thanks to the counter-protesters who outnumbered the Westboro people and sent them on their way in record time in Clayton.
- — Robbie Barnhart (@CaptainBobbie)Mon, Feb 06 2012 06:43:29Numbers don't outweigh the haters. It's the pure positive energy that does. Westboro Baptist Church has been defeated in #STL.
- Even as the protest in Clayton breaks up and ends, the Tweets and chatter continue.
- — James (@pummelopeel)Mon, Feb 06 2012 06:40:46RT @PummeloWizard: Obama says Jesus supports higher taxes. Westboro says Jesus hates fags. A WA pastor says Jesus hates Starbucks. I smell lightning bolts.
- — Sojourner The Truth (@StaceyAdamz)Mon, Feb 06 2012 06:27:44Today, I am a Clayton Greyhound...my thoughts are with those kids today as they show Westboro Baptist Church that love ALWAYS conquers hate.
- — Jennifer McCoy (@jenniferemccoy)Mon, Feb 06 2012 06:28:05Wookies heart Everyone! Best sign at Clayton High School this morning countering Westboro Baptist Church protesters.
- — Breaking STL News (@breakingstlnews)Mon, Feb 06 2012 06:28:03Counter-protesters out number Westboro protesters: A church known for protesting military funerals was expected to... http://dlvr.it/19SCFl l
- — Ashley Bacher (@ashleybacher)Mon, Feb 06 2012 06:17:50
- — Shelley Satke (@stlshelley)Mon, Feb 06 2012 06:24:21