- — Erin Faulk (@erinscafe)Tue, Jun 19 2012 18:04:32Hey @Audi: We still need a car for @FF_TheFilm. We have 1 week. Twitter makes magic things happen. Also, Audis are hot. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1020889969/follow-friday-the-film …er.com/projects/1020889969/follow-friday-the-film
- — Helena M (@helenamusic)Tue, Jun 19 2012 18:07:51
- — Erin Faulk (@erinscafe)Tue, Jun 19 2012 18:52:09@Audi sorry! Missed this in all the tweets about you! We leave Tuesday morning, but could leave Wednesday if needed. You can DM me too!
Social graph response
- — Chris W (@Mitguy01)Tue, Jun 19 2012 18:14:20
- — Erin Faulk (@erinscafe)Tue, Jun 19 2012 18:14:35
- — kathleenicanrah (@kathleenicanrah)Tue, Jun 19 2012 18:22:58
- — Blanda Nace (@BlandaNace)Tue, Jun 19 2012 18:23:08
#ffthefilm and Audi: How Brands Can React Positively to Unforeseen Opportunities
Director of #ffthefilm, @erinscafe, a winning Kickstarter documentary project, reached out to Audi for the loan of a car to make her film. This is the resulting social conversation.
byAndy White2 Likes1,524 Views