1. Andrea Collis: Most of the time when you have an ultrasound within the window of time where it's possible to have an abortion, you have to have a transvaginal ultrasound. I take issue with the government forcing penetration on a woman. Sounds like goverment-mandated rape to me.
2. Monica Thompson Fragale: When is the government going to start mandating when men can get vasectomies or Viagra? I think the bill is ridiculously insulting.
3. Ginny Bailey: This bill operates under the guise that women aren't smart enough to understand their own bodies and is just another cruel, demeaning attack on women.
4. Jayne Potcner Wicklund: wasn't it the Republicans/Teapublicans that stated (screamed) that the goverment can't force americans to buy health insurance and also screamed about birth control being not manadated by the government?Forcing a medical procedure on somebody seems odious if you ask me. More right wing hypocrisy.
5. Kelly Kornberger Jozefowski: Politics have no business in my uterus. This is sick!