- — Diane Knich (@dianeknich)Fri, Jan 20 2012 18:43:25Colbert says vote for Cain. I share his beliefs. You share my beliefs, By transitive property, you share his beliefs. #colbertrally
- — Jeff Schreiber (@AmericasRight)Fri, Jan 20 2012 18:41:29"They say you have to be a billionaire to have your voice heard in Washington. Wrong. You have to KNOW a billionaire." #ColbertRally
- — Kevin (@KevinAllenSmith)Fri, Jan 20 2012 18:41:15Colbert on giving up the SuperPAC: "Imagine giving up a baby. Now imagine giving up that baby if they had a lot of money." #colbertrally
- — Storify (@Storify)Fri, Jan 20 2012 18:35:01Ready for a laugh? Stephen Colbert and Herman Cain team up in S.C. appearance, Storified by @AndyParas http://storify.com/andyparas/stephen-colbert-rockin-like-a-herman-cain …ndyparas/stephen-colbert-rockin-like-a-herman-cain
- — Sandra_E (@ABCNews4WebGrrl)Fri, Jan 20 2012 18:38:24Colbert talking about corporations as people...and lo, SuperPACs were born...and...I'm sorry...I'm laughing too much to type
Stephen Colbert rockin' like a Herman Cain
Charleston's favorite comedian and the former GOP presidential hopeful converged on the College of Charleston campus Friday.
byAndy Paras1 Like20,449 Views